Surprisingly, it turns out that Yes we are inclusive!

Administracja

Surprisingly, it turns out that Yes we are inclusive!

Postprzez kulsumkhatun997 » Śr mar 06, 2024 05:21

I don't know about you, but it is totally surprising to me to find out that Mexicans are indeed changing, that little by little we are more open people and that we are undergoing small transformations (and this is very complex when the education of half of our population is barely basic or average) and that in addition to this, we are open to INCLUSION in our society. And my surprise comes because every day I witness discrimination for almost any topic, since prejudices in Mexican society are highly rooted, they are definitely NOT legitimate reasons such as social origin, race, color, gender, age, among others. Others, many of us – if not all of us – will have had to see how some person insults by saying “nacos”, “indios”, “silly boy” , to the point of already having certain infamous expressions like “GCU” ( People As One) . Well, a very good example of how we are changing for the better are the fans of national soccer, since for years in this sport that is so deeply rooted in our society and that we feel so “ours” now these followers have given a vote of confidence to the naturalized people.

They can be part of some national Phone Number List representative and in a very interesting study prepared and released by Consulta Mitofsky “Mexico: The fans say “yes” to nationalized players” shows us that we have changed and for the better this aspect in which we characterized ourselves for being not very open, demonstrating intransigence and a very high DISCRIMINATORY feeling towards people who were not born in our country but who eventually became nationalized. « Almost half of Mexicans (47%) approve of nationalized players participating with the Mexican Soccer Team and only 24% disapprove» The results of this research are very interesting, since 47% of the population surveyed has approved the call for naturalized players, while only 24% disapprove of it and if we compare it with the same survey carried out in 2004, the rejection was very high. higher, representing 39% of the population that did not approve of these calls for Selection. Another relevant point is that the majority of those who do approve of these calls are men, of a higher socioeconomic level and who called themselves football fans, so I wonder, dear readers, what do you want to tell us with this? I understand that the women surveyed probably did not feel safe talking about the topic and that is why they refused, otherwise I would not understand these results and even more so when women have historically suffered gender discrimination.

Obrazek

The survey does not stop there, it stops detours, goes into more detail and investigates whether or not the population approves of the recently naturalized Argentine players by birth Lucas Lobos and “Chaco” Giménez , having an approval of more than 40% by 20 % disapprove in general. It is surprising that these two players – who, although they are great players, enormous references for their teams and national football – are not the most covered in the media, but people want to see them dressed in the “green” . Given the possible call to the Mexican Soccer team, Mexicans think: YES 44% NO 19% YES 44% NO 19% YES 40% NO 22% YES 40% NO 22% On the other hand, it seems to me that as citizens we must understand that a naturalized person has the same rights as someone born in Mexico, also sharing the same obligations, so if we accept their Inclusion it is totally and not partially or only when it is our choice. convenience and a clear example is the last World Cup (South Africa 2010) in which the scapegoat of the Mexican population was the naturalized - of Argentine origin - Guille Franco , who was harassed to the point of exhaustion by the media, knowledgeable and not knowledgeable about the sport, venting our frustration on social networks and even personally against him and his family.
kulsumkhatun997
Inicjacja
Inicjacja

Postprzez » Śr mar 06, 2024 05:21

Powrót do Zarząd Gildii